The Shire of Northam Council provides a range of services as well as supporting numerous programmes to enhance the quality of life for Shire residents.
The Community section of this website profiles the services and activities that the Council gets involved in to encourage cohesive and proactive communities.
In the section, residents can obtain information on:
- Visitor information services
- Sport and recreation facilities
- Local clubs and not for profit groups
- Cultural facilities such as libraries
- Community grant opportunities
- Children/Youth programmes and facilities
- Senior programmes and facilities
- Community safety initiatives
- Health and education services