Working with the Shire of Northam
The Shire of Northam actively welcomes and values the unique contributions of all people in its workplace. The Shire offers an inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all age groups, people with an impairment, and those from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The Shire offers a variety of diverse and challenging career paths including:
- Community Development
- Environmental Health
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Library Services
- Marketing, Communications and Events
- Planning and Development
View our current Vacant Positions
Can't find the position you are looking for?
Why not submit your expression of interest by clicking here, so we can consider you when a position becomes available.
Enjoy the benefits ….
- Nine Day Fortnight
- Up to 21.5% Superannuation / Salary Sacrifice
- 4 weeks’ Annual Leave (Plus Leave Loading)
- 2 Weeks’ Carer’s Leave
- Long Service Leave
- Staff Training & Development
- Career Path Planning & Personal Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Uniform Allowance
- Strong Cultural Values
- Staff Recognition Program
- Health & Wellbeing Program - Incorporating Regular Health Checks, Flu Immunisations, Skin Cancer Screening, HBF Corporate Discount, 50% Discount On Recreation Facilities, Ergonomic Assessments, Membership Of The Paraplegic Benefit Fund, Access To Confidential Counselling Services, Regular Health & Wellbeing Presentations, Plus More ….
View our Staff Code of Conduct.
View our Shire of Northam Cultural Values.