How and Where Can I Pay? Payments can be made using:
- Contact your participating Financial Institution to arrance payment from your Cheque, Savings or Credit Card Account;
- The Shire BPAY ID is 2766, the payment reference number can be viewed on your rates notice, debtor invoice or other correspondence received.
Over the phone
- Contact the Shire office during business hours and pay your accountover the phone using your credit card.
- In Person - Present your notice INTACT at our Administration Centre, pay with cash, cheque, Mastercard or Visa.
- By Mail to PO Box 613 Northam 6401 - Please include your payment slip.
In order to maximise services to ratepayers, the Shire of Northam encourages the prompt payment of rates and other charges. Rates are issued every financial year and are due and payable within 35 days of the issue date of the rate notice. The available payment options are listed under Council Services, Financial Services, Rates Instalments.
For more information, please contact the Administration Centre.