Plan Search Request

The Shire of Northam can conduct a search of our archives for plans or documents.  It is advisable to check with building services for plan availability prior to requesting a plan search.

Copies of plans generally includes architectural and engineering drawings and associated documents where available.

    Plan Search Request Form

    PLEASE NOTE: Council officers may have to conduct an extensive search of council records in order to locate plans, therefore application fees are not refundable, including situations where plans cannot be located.